ISO9001 Certification and what it means for KWE and KWE customers.
KWE are proud to have been awarded ISO9001:2015 certification. But what does it mean for us and more importantly, you?
ISO9001:2015 is the international Standard for Quality Management and has been designed to ensure that our customers have assurance that no matter what job we’re working on for you, we will guarantee that we consistently deliver a quality product and service to you.
This International Standard specifies requirements for a quality management system when an organization:
- needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and
- aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
This certification is based on a plan, do, check and then act methodology which provides a process orientated approach to documenting and reviewing the structure, responsibilities, and procedures within our company.
In order to achieve this certification, KWE have gone through a series of rigorous checks to confirm that we are achieving against QMS’s set of Quality Principles. These include:
- Customer Focus – while our customers have always been at the forefront of our business, we are completely committed to providing the highest quality in customer service, no matter how big or small the job we complete for you is.
- Leadership – we are committed to our employees, providing excellence in leadership is beneficial to us as a business but improves our employee morale.
- Engagement of people – feeding into the previous quality principle, the directors at KWE achieve this quality by providing support to our employees, aiding them in completing jobs to the standard we expect.
- Process Approach – everything we do at KWE is a set process, this aids us in ensuring consistent performance in our work. By working with a process approach, we can ensure that planned goals are achieved efficiently and effectively.
- Continual Improvement – Whilst we have achieved ISO9001:2015 already, this does not mean that this is a done deal. KWE are committed to refining our processes and evaluating our quality principles to keep on achieving better quality outcomes for our business and more importantly our customers.
- Evidence-based decision making – We make our decisions and take actions, based on evidence combined with over 30 years of experience in our field. We use key performance indicators to evaluate and improve what we do.
- Relationship management – The relationships we have with our customers, suppliers, employees, contractors and other people we work with is important. Breaks in business relationships can be detrimental to everyone involved and meeting this quality is proof that we hold relationships with high regard.
As mentioned, achieving the ISO9001:2015 Certification is an achievement for us and for our company. We’ll be audited regularly to confirm that we continue to evaluate and improve our Quality Management Standards. These audits will help us to ensure that we’re maintaining a quality relationship across the board; from customer to supplier and beyond.
Call us today on 01670 856 049 or email us on email@example.com to get your free quote from your local ISO9001:2015 certified electrical contractor.